"Get qualified for infinite career prospects"
KDU courses related to Accounting helps you to Build Your Core Skills To Drive Success And Lead In Accounting. Accountants are depended upon to manage organisations’ financial records and activities, making it an indispensable role in any business settings.
The language of accountancy is globally spoken, making it easy for skilled qualified accountants to find work anywhere in the world.
The Professional Accountancy Centre (PAC) at KDU is an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner, which is the most prestigious level. Platinum status is obtained when Learning Partners demonstrate the highest standards to provide students with the best possible chance of success, and this includes the quality and consistency of academic standard as well as student support.
Should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at +603 7722 3598 / 3528 or visit our website at https://accakdu.edu.my
WHY CHOOSE KDU?
DEDICATED & EXPERIENCED FACULTY
At KDU, students benefit from our faculty of experienced and Professional Accounting lecturers, all of whom carry a 10-year average teaching experience.
- Weekend classes are available (professional level papers) for those who’d need to juggle between work and study.
EFFECTIVE COURSE DESIGN
- We track students’ learning capabilities through lecturer-marked progress tests, mock examinations, as well as examination reviews, to ensure a higher passing rate.
- Employability Enhancement Programme (EEP) embedded for soft skill enhancement.
- FREE SQL Accounting Software Training.
STRONG STUDENT SUPPORT
- Assistance in ACCA Malaysia initial registration, payment of subscription and registration for exams.
- Guidance in Practical Experience Requirement (PER) for attaining ACCA membership.
- Academic counselling on study pathways.
- Recording services for the classes are available upon request.
STRONG INDUSTRY CONNECTIONSTRONG INDUSTRY CONNECTION
Corporate sponsorship and job placement by reputable accounting firms
- Our students have been placed at and rose the ranks as Associates, Senior Associate, Assistant Managers, Managers and Directors in various lines such as Audit, Tax, Advisory Business Services and Outsourcing at medium and large audit firms.
Corporate and government sponsorships
- Our students also enjoy financial sponsorship (both partial and full) from various audit firms, as well as appointed government agencies.
TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIESTREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIES
The PAC Club at KDU, specially for Professional Accounting students, is the best place for students to enhance their communication, organisational and leadership skills. Students are able to participate and engage in various activities that not only develop their skills, but also build friendship and camaraderie. Some of the activities recently organised include:
Intra-varsity PAC Camp (PACC)
- Team building activities which emphasised on team work and leadership skills.
KDU’s Got Talent
- An opportunity for students of complete Accounting courses to showcase their talents and learn how to communicate with public audience on the stage.
KDU Awards, Talent and Prom (ATP) Night
- Planning and organising skills were crucial to make this major event a successful story.
Charity Drive - Volunteer work
- Doing charity work together as a team as it builds bonds, strengthens communication skills and boosts morale, while making a positive difference in the lives of people who need it most.